Capgemini has released their recruitment advertisement for Software Engineers at their Bangalore and Chennai location. They are willing to hire fresher from 2014/2015 batch. Education/ Qualification they are looking for is B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Tech for this IT job.
For more detail kindly see below the job description:
Post: Software Engineer
Nos. Of Vacancy: Various
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka and Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Detailed Job description:
- Capgemini off-campus recruitment drive for software engineers for Bangalore and Chennai location on 22nd July 2015.
- Looking for a candidate who should have minimum 6+ months of experience on CICS or should be CICS certified professional.
- A valid training/certification is required in Mainframe CICS.
- Applicants are requested to carry the copy of training certificate, as it would be verified during the interview drive.
- Minimum 60% above in 10th and 12th education
- Freshers who have finished B.Tech/B.E., MCA, M.Tech, or M.Sc IT graduate in the year 2014/15.
- Kindly carry all the original mark sheets during the interview
- Candidate should not have any backlogs or gaps during their education
- Candidates will be not aligible who have apprered for this interview in past 1 month
- Looking for good interpersonal skills
Important date to remember: All the applicants are requested to come for this campus drive on 22nd July 2015, Wednesday.
For more official detail kindly follow the link given below:
Click here for official Recruitment News